What is a Construction Executive?
A Construction Executive is responsible for the overall construction function of a company. Construction Executive jobs include supervising project teams, managing budgets and adherence to deadlines, communicating with clients and stakeholders, as well as developing relationships with vendors and partner businesses.
The Construction Executive position performs more of a construction manager function, supervising projects and also leading teams that are working directly at a project site. Construction Executive jobs entail communicating with clients and vendors on a regular basis to ensure all aspects of a project meet the expectations of the client, which is necessary in fulfilling the contract.
Construction Executive Responsibilities
Construction Executive Qualifications
Complete understanding of the construction process, including cost control, scheduling, safety regulations, and engineering is required.
- Knowledge of contract risk management, as well as client-contract requirements and sub contractor requirements.
- Experience working with local municipalities, inspectors, utility providers and officials.
- Ability to read and understand construction documents such as blueprints, scopes of work, schedules, specifications, safety manuals etc.
- Familiarity with change orders, purchase orders, variance purchase orders.
- Fundamental knowledge of labor laws and regulatory compliance
- Experience with basic MS Office Suite, email, and internet, and proficiency using scheduling and project management software.
Are you launching a Construction Executive search for your company or building project? As Construction Executive recruiters, we can help you refine your Construction Executive job description and assist you in finding the right candidate for your needs.
Are you seeking Construction Executive jobs? View open positions here.