Accounting Support – Why do you need it?
Accounting Support supplies clerical and administrative support for the accounting department by completing tasks such as recording transactions, reconciling bank records, drafting financial documents, and preparing reports.
Accounting Support is expected to be thorough, accurate, and detailed.
Accounting Support Responsibilities
- Handle communications with clients and third-party vendors.
- Keep financial records organized.
- Assist with audits, invoice processing, bank reconciliations, and recording transactions.
- Prepare financial reports, spreadsheets, ledgers, and journals.
- Support duties related to accounts payable and receivable functions.
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial data.
- Interpret accounting data and ensure compliance with company standards and government regulations.
Accounting Support Qualifications
- 1-3 years of relevant, accounting experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties.
- Ability to manage a variety of priorities and deliver within the set deadlines.
- Effective time management and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
Looking for an Accounting Support? As committed partners in recruiting, we can help refine job descriptions and assist you in finding the right candidate for your needs.
Are you looking for new employment opportunities as aa Accounting Support? View open positions here.