What does a Business Process Associate do?
A Business Process Associate is responsible for evaluating the initiatives and processes in place to help lower the risk for employees to commit errors and introduce workarounds. They are expected to assess the efficiency of each process and provide solutions that can improve performance and support the company in fulfilling its goals.
This role defines the different tasks that need to be done and determines the amount of work required to achieve business goals and dissects the process into several steps that workers will be able to easily follow.
Business Process Associate Responsibilities
- Create accounting and operations workflow documentation.
- Facilitate GL account setup and maintenance.
- Contract and overhead job set up and maintenance.
- Set-up and maintain cost code.
- Design strategies for performing business analysis and associate initiatives for an increase in profits.
- Determine appropriate operating and financial targets according to strategic plans.
- Prepare various analytical processes for clients and perform regular quality checks on various processes and ensure timely delivery.
- Execute labor rate implementation and maintenance.
- Create reports to monitor the efficiency levels.
Business Process Associate Qualifications
- Associate’s degree in accounting or related field; Bachelor’s preferred.
- Strong accounting knowledge.
- IT mindset that can be trained to perform other IT-related needs
- Excellent customer skills.
- Exhibits problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment.
- Ability to show discretion and independent judgment with respect to corporate financials and employee compensations.
- Forensic accounting functions as needed.
Is your company looking for a Business Process Associate? As construction recruiters, we can help you refine your Controller job description and assist you in finding the right candidate for your needs.
Are you looking for new employment opportunities as a Business Process Associate? View open positions here.